Dance Theatre of Harlem School
Dance Theatre of Harlem 2023-24 Fall/Spring Program
The Dance Theatre of Harlem School provides high-quality classical ballet and dance training to children and youth from ages 3 to 18, ensuring that students of diverse backgrounds feel inspired and supported. In our building and virtually, students feel physically and emotionally safe and are encouraged to explore their greatest potential as growing artists. Classical ballet classes follow the carefully calibrated DTH Syllabus and students also study select other disciplines that serve to broaden their developmental capacities.
If you are new to the DTH School and interested in joining, you can register for an in class audition. In class auditions will be scheduled September 11 – 23, 2023.
Calendar, Rates, and Uniforms
2023-2024 Fall/Spring Program Calendar & Information
- September 9, 2023: Bring A Friend Day
- September 11, 2023: Classes begin, Lower Upper School
- September 16, 2023: Classes begin, Tendu Program
- October 15, 2023: DTH Fall Open House
- November 20 – 25, 2023: Thanksgiving Break (no classes)
- December 3, 2023: 2024 Spring Session audition (for new students only)
- December 18, 2023 – January 21, 2024: Winter Break (no classes)
- January 22, 2024: 2024 Spring Session begins, Lower Upper School
- January 27, 2024: 2024 Spring Session begins, Tendu Program
- February 19, 2024: President’s Day (no classes)
- April 22 – 27, 2024: Spring Break (no classes)
- May 11, 2024: Last day of classes, Tendu Program
- May 18, 2024: Last day, Lower Upper School
You can view our 2023-2024 Fall/Spring Schedule and Rates here.
The DTH School partners with third-party vendor Movimiento Harlem with our school uniforms. You can view our 2023-2024 Fall/Spring Dress Code here. Families should reach out to Movimiento Harlem directly for uniform needs and other DTH merchandise.